The RX 557 is designed to control DC-operated, high and variable speed pan & tilt heads and domes via Ganz telemetry control systemsoperating on RS485.
The receiver offers system designers the option of using traditional P/T/Z heads for applications where it is necessary to specify a range of camera/lens combinations.
- Up to 32 pre-set full scene positions
- 8 local alarm inputs
- Video launch amplifier provides loss compensation for optimum picture quality
- Wide supply voltage range
- IP67 enclosure
- 12Vdc camera supply provided
- PAL/NTSC compatible
- Iris override provided
- Inching function provides fine lens control
- Serial port for control of camera features
- On screen display with programming menu
- Simple to install. No specialised knowledge required
- Remote configuration